Dear Cabalist,
Some of you might be unaware, but I've been talking to Mami (IB from Inquisitors) about organizing 6 vs 6 PvP in the upcoming days. Exact date is yet to be discussed, especially that we have an extended weekend in Poland.
The idea of organized 6 vs 6 small scale PvP was born after few friendly PM's between me and order players. For starters I decided to organize a battle with Inquisitors guild.
What is this all about? Basically we're going to clash in some locked zone, where no one is going to interrupt us. We're going to battle multiple times, perhaps using diffrent setups. The only (but significant in my opinion) reward, is going to be a nice and competetive fight.
Rules I'm going to suggest to Mami:
- The party setup shall remain secret till the very battle. I think an element of surprise is going to spice it up (besides, we already know, we're going to face an IB for example)
- Every, single consumable item is allowed. That includes liniments, armor pots, healing potions etc. Both guild have few days to equip themselves properly.
- Every, single pocket item is allowed (absorbs, etc.) Both guilds have enough time to prepare perfect setup.
- Every, single non-pocket, non-consumable item is allowed (for example Harbringer Cape, Stag Mantle and Banners etc.).
- Every "non-shady" add-on allowed. People from Cabal don't use NerfedButtons, but I'm personally ok with people who do use it. It's all about trust anyways.
- W@rbuddy and other 3rd party programs of that type are out of question of course. I don't believe anyone would ever use them anyways. Matter of trust.
- We 're going to fight in locked zone of both parties choice. We might change zone after few battles.
- Signal. This is very important and we need to discuss it with Mami. Perhaps one person from our guild (outside of 6 man premade) is going to be on both voice communicators and signal start with waving or something. Yet to be discussed.
This is pretty much it guys. If possible, please log in Mumble today so we can have an extended discussion about it.
Sincerely,
Morholt

I'm very pleased with this. I love small scale rvr.
ReplyDeleteBtw this discussions should be made on a forum not on a blog because anyone can see what we are writing and some things are guild issues.
ReplyDeleteTo prepare for this 6 vs 6 we need some morale pots. Can anyone do? What maths do we need?
We need the best armor potions and healing potions. We need to be pro. :P
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNo Qannik, we need everything like: normal banner, banners from LotD, armor 907 pot, Tahoth, Ptra, morale pot, speed pot etc...
ReplyDeleteI'll be off for this weekend (back on Sunday evening I think) till this time if u'll be bord of lazy RvR, u can help me to make this pots.
What I need:
1) armor intgr
2) golden scarabs
3) money (for morale pots)
srsly i'm ready for this bitchess we gonna pwn them big time!
ReplyDeleteYesterday I did a 6vs6 with Dantonku (zealot), Badunion (marauder), Toadz (choppa), Sepsy (sorceress) and Wakkir (BlackOrc). the first 2 fights were bad tbh because no one beside BadUnion had experience in 6vs6, and the fights are totally different than scenarios. I think Wakkir was the most stressed because he had to switch guard to all of us :)
ReplyDeleteWe fought around 2 hours against them, I think we had around 8 fights, the longest was 20mins. In total we killed them 137 times and they killed us just 36 times. We couldn't kill their healers and the tactics was to kill their slayers, and we farmed them all the time. Their setup was 1 IB, 1 KOTBS, 2 slayers, 1 AM, 1 WP. and they switched 1 slayer with 1 BW in one fight.
So it was a fun experience for me and a preparation for 6vs6 against Inquisitors. ;)
Sounds like great fun! Shame I'm not able to play WAR atm:/ Hopefully I'll get back to it 17/6 :)
ReplyDeleteHope you all are well!:)
/Nenais