Monday, 14 March 2011

About Premade Parties

Hi guildies,

This is your beloved shaman, Gobomgozrag Gufrik. I would like to share my most important concern with you all.
Seems that our guild is getting bigger everyday with the attendance of active players. Almost every night at peak hours I see around 14-18 people online, considering most of them are rank 40 we have a decent amount of players every night.
However, there is one issue that needed to be focused on; our prime party is taking it slow to merge with other and convert into a warband.
It is obvious that we cannot join scenarios with double pre mades but at least we should talk with every single guildie online and invite them to our fight against midgets and pointy ear lion lovers.
I believe it is ours duty to talk with everyone as seniors and ask them join guild warband. We all know that with a decent warband everything is possible.
So I ask you to make our parties bigger whenever it is possible.

Thank you for your time,

Gobomgozrag Gufrik
The Civil Shaman 

No comments:

Post a Comment